- general info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- press inquiries, or financing/funding opportunities: email@example.com
- inventory and supplier relationships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- south park comments & questions: email@example.com
- employment opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrie Ferrence, MBA, CEO and co-founder Carrie originally hails from rural Pennsylvania and was raised by a 4th generation corner store owner. Her commitment to civic engagement and social equity has translated to a passion for creating businesses that truly respond to a community’s needs. She combines this passion with more than 10 years experience in strategic planning and retail management for small business, as well as in outreach and advocacy for non-profits. To learn more about financing options and growth opportunities, please contact: email@example.com
Jacqueline Gjurgevich, MBA, COO and co-founder After reading In Defense of Food, Jacqueline was jolted into action by immediately purging her refrigerator of items with ingredients that are unpronounceable. Since then she has been committed to purchasing locally and developing relationships with the farmers at the neighborhood farmers market. She recently completed 9 years at Marriott International, where she managed sales, event planning, and revenue strategy. To learn more about store operations and supply opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockbox works closely with Story Trading Co on our store and brand design.
We also work with the Hope Heart Institute to promote food, health, and fitness education in communities.
- John Castle, BGI and University of Washington entrepreneurship faculty
- Amber Ratcliffe, Carena
- Jonathan Kroman, Kroman Law
- Alan Van Boven, Supply Chain Visions
We also receive support from:
Alex Salkin of Salkin Social Media, Connie Bourassa-Shaw of University of Washington Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Dennis Gawlik (lean expert), Laura Yurdin (brand expert) and Guillaume Wiatr of People Firm
Photo Credit: Jessa Lewis