Whether it’s a back yard picnic or beach gathering, summer is synonymous with potlucks. The problem is that sometimes those potlucks are last minute or sometimes you simply don’t have the time to throw together kebabs or your famous bean salad. Stockbox is here to make your next potluck a little easier to survive with some of our favorite tips:
- Head straight to the grab and go case: Stockbox always has a wide selection of salads, sides and mains that will get you through any meal. Stock up on your favorite or grab a few to mix and match!
- Fruit salad: Even if you only have a few minutes, you can easily piece together a fruit salad. Grab your favorite fruits; wash; and dice.
- Bring the non-alcoholic bevies: You don’t have to bring food to a potluck and, even if alcohol is covered, it’s always nice to have some non-alcoholic options….which are usually neglected by the host. We recommend La Croix, Perrier, or kombucha.
- Bring the dessert: I have already been to several potluck parties this month and not one of them had dessert! You can be the potluck hero if you show up with some donuts, ice cream, or cookies.
- One word – Juanita’s: Juanita’s tortilla chips never get old and they pair well with just about anything. So grab a bag and your favorite salsa or dip and get to that party!
photo courtesy of slowfoodportland.org